Don't you just love the amount of amazing projects that crop up on the Internet EVERY day?!
I thought I'd share with you a few of my favourites from this week, in no particular order:
4. Oh nom! Maracon Pops! And on a similar vein, crochet Macarons!
5. Wouldn't just looking at this make Monday mornings so much better??
6. These would look in amazing in a jar mixed with dream stars...
(via craftgossip)
7. I've spent all week perfecting different scarf tying techniques as suggested
by the girls at academichic, but I'm desperate to try this one tomorrow!
8. Becky's tute on Blind Hemming may just have started a sewing machine foot buying spree on my eBay...
Enjoy!
A Xxx
absoluetly. My LIST is never ending as each day I see a whole new set of things I want to make.
ReplyDeleteHi Amy. Thanks for popping over to see me. I've had a lovely time reading your blog archives and i have to say that your Dad sounds like an absolute star! He's been very well trained on the pressie buying front hasn't he? Lots of love, Amanda xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these....I especially love the "little squares" scarf. Stash busting...here I come!
ReplyDeleteOh dear... I fear I've just lost a large chunk of my morning to scarf-tying techniques (love the obi one you linked to!)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the curtain tab-topping! x