Sunday, 2 May 2010

Lots of lovely links

Okay so some of these aren't new, but I've just found them and I love them...enjoy!

Tailor's Dream bobbin earrings - aren't these the perfect gift for a seamstress?!

Madeline's Anthro inspired Tank tutorial. I'm off to buy a plain tee to make one of these today...thanks Suze for introducing me to Madeline's blog!

ChickyC's Aubergine wrap cardi pattern - it's on Burda too, I love it!

Sarah London's Wool Eater blanket - I've got blankets on the brain and this one is gorgeous...

Rachel's birdie brooches - so simple but so beautiful, in every colour you could want!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

A Xxx



4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's me! Thanks for the mention Amy! R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I do love Sarah's blanket and Rachel's birdies. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I want a birdie broach!

    ps. award for you at my blog!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful links!!
    Take care
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out my blog! I really appreciate receiving comments, and every single one makes me smile when it pops up in my inbox!