Sunday, 14 March 2010

Happy Mother's Day...in the UK, Ireland and...Nigeria!

Hmmm, I didn't know that Nigeria shared the same Mother's Day as UK & Eire, thanks interwebs!

I spent yesterday preparing bits for my Mum this weekend...would you like to see?

Delicious coffee & walnut cupcakes (yes, I have eaten one to test edible-ness!)

And putting the finishing touches to the bag I made her in my sewing classes.
Now I'm off to help my boyfriend make dinner for his Mum, he's been slaving away all afternoon bless him!

Happy Mother's Day!

A Xxx

7 comments:

  1. The cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day!
    I love the metallic threads in the bag, so awesome!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cupcakes and such a gorgeous looking bag. Your Mum is very lucky! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those coffee and walnut cupcakes look super delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy, just popped over from Vanessa's blog after reading your comment. When you said you worked in a woolshop in Belfast, I was curious as I'm from Lurgan. Sadly no woolshops in central Belfast anymore.
    Yummy looking cupcakes, by the way.
    Vivienne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum! Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi amy, the cupcakes looks so yummy!
    how have you found my blog? that would be cool to know.... please tell me :-)
    hope you had a great mothers day
    wish you a sweet weekend
    xox
    jana

    http://www.janam-designs.com/art

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out my blog! I really appreciate receiving comments, and every single one makes me smile when it pops up in my inbox!