Saturday, 30 January 2010

I've got a little list...

My bookmarks folder is huge, so I'm going to start giving myself a crafty to-do list, starting in February! I write lists for everything else, but my "crafts" folder on my laptop just seems to grow without any Finished Objects to show for it!

1.Finish my 3rd Bibbity Bobbity (pics to follow once we've been out skiing in a bibbity bobbity trio!)
2. Start on this lunchbag to incentivise packed lunches and saving money.
3.Knit up the gorgeous Estella, from the pattern bought from Ysolda - proceeds donated to Médecins Sans Frontières working in Haiti.
4.Cook up something delicious for my "man of the house" on Valentine's Day...he's a veggie so it's all about the non-meaty foods in our house!
5. Finally get round to knitting a Stripey Tweedy hat...this has been saved in my favorites for 18 months!
6. Take some tips from India Knight on saving money...and start reading all the other lovely books I was given for Christmas!

I think 6 is good list to start with...it's achievable at least!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through the Blog Train on Ravelry; tag you're it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Ysolda wonderful! I bought some of her patterns during the Médecins Sans Frontières sale, too. I can't seem to stop knitting Ishbel. :) I look forward to seeing your Estella.

    Lori @ Thrums

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! The Baby Yoda Sweater you posted about is beautiful and I must put it on the needles soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out my blog! I really appreciate receiving comments, and every single one makes me smile when it pops up in my inbox!